Southern Bred Rotts is devoted to providing you with a healthy Rottweiler puppy. In order to protect you (the buyer) and us (the breeder), please review and understand the following information. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- All sales are final.
- Deposits are non-refundable:
- Deposits can be transferred to another litter
- Payment is due, in full, by 6 weeks of age.(Final payments are accepted in cash only)
- All puppies are AKC registered.
- Southern Bred Rotts guarantees your puppy to be healthy at the time of the sale.
- All puppies will have received first shots and will be on a worming regimen upon sale.
- Southern Bred Rotts is NOT responsible for:
- Any injury to your puppy after delivery
- Congenital and Genetic diseases which are not life threatening and do not adversely affect the health of the animal, are not covered by this guarantee. Such diseases are localized demodex mange, Grade 1 and 2 heart murmurs, Grade 1 and 2 luxating patellas, cherry eye, localized mange, bladder stones, inverted eye lids, or coccidia.
- Shipping costs (transportation, crate & health certificate) is the responsibility of the new owner; if puppy is to be shipped.
- The buyer agrees to care for their puppy in a humane way and give it love, exercise, training, daily care, vet care, vaccinations, food and water, and proper housing for its lifetime.
Southern Bred Puppy Contract